Events This Week:
Monday 15th September: IGNITE club for 7-11 year olds at 6.30pm
Wednesday 17th September: Ladies Bible Study meets at 10.30am in the upper room.
Thursday 18th September: Home groups recommence at 7.30 pm:
- Peter Mawson’s group meet at Linda and Peter’s house
- Mike and Justin’s group meet at Justin’s house
- Peter and Jean’s group meet at Judith and Terry’s house
*10ofthose: Trinity is now linked with the Christian book shop “10ofthose”.
Click the image below to view the recommended books:
This is an excellent resource for purchasing Christian books at a discounted rate and their catalogue is extensive. You can access the site from our web page. When you enter the site from our web page, you will find a number of books I have recommended as being particularly relevant to us here at Trinity. Peter.
*The September Prayer Diary has been sent to everyone by email. If you have not got one, there are copies available at the front of the church.
*Men’s Golf: The plan for the next three men’s golf events is as follows:
- Saturday 11th October, Tudor Park Maidstone
Hopefully a little forward notice will enable you to play. Do let Stephen Dean know.
*Ladies’ Conference on Saturday 20th September 2014 from 10.30am to 3.45 pm at Manor Green College, Crawley entitled ‘From lesser to greater Blessedness’. For further details please see Marion McDonald.
*There is a conference at All Souls, Langham Place on Tuesday 7th October, 10.00AM-4.15PM for those who are interested in passing on the gospel to others at this challenging time. Prof. John Lennox is the main speaker and there are also a number of relevant seminars to attend. If you are interested in joining Peter Mawson, Stephen Dean and Trevor Weeks at the event, please speak to Peter ASAP as spaces will be very limited.
*London Women’s Convention on Saturday 11th October 2014 will be held at The Emmanuel Centre Westminster. If you would like more information, please take a leaflet from the front of the church. There is a sign up sheet available for the next few weeks, after which we will make a group booking.
* On Saturday October 18th, 9.00AM – 12.00nNoon, we are hoping to have a “Trinity Together” time. This will be open to everyone who attends the church to meet to talk and pray about how we feel the church is doing, and to think, discuss and pray about our future work. Do keep this morning free as this could prove to be a very strategic time in the church’s development and everyone’s involvement would be important.
Trinity’s new Facebook page can be found by clicking here
Trinity’s events calendar page can be found by clicking here
Next Sunday (21 September 2014):
AM Message: Peter Mawson
Preaching from Luke 6:1-11
PM Message: Peter Mawson
Preaching from James 3:13-4:3